Anger Management psychotherapy based on empirically validated research.
- Do you or does someone you know have a problem with anger?
- Are you “touchy” or easily annoyed?
- Do you wish you had more control over your emotions in stressful situations?
- Do you often regret your actions when you lose your temper?
- Do you lose your temper easily, sometimes for minor reasons?
- Do angry outbursts and confrontations affect your relationship with your family?
- Are you critical and impatient?
- Have you been told that you need anger management?
When we react with anger instead of thinking through our decisions and acting rationally, there’s a negative impact on us and those around us. However, it is not the feeling of anger itself that is the problem, but rather how we express or hold in this emotion that can lead to negative outcomes. Anger, when channeled correctly can be a positive and useful tool.
This is an invitation to change the way you experience and act out your anger.
How We Help
This program will help reduce negative ways you deal with your anger by helping you: